Derwent Inktense pencils are intensely vibrant, watersoluble pencils that have been formulated to dry permanently, offering exceptional layering capability without dissolving previously dried layers of vivid colour.
Colours are highly-pigmented and can be used dry, or mixed with water which is when the colour becomes even more intense. The colours retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
Derwent Inktense is highly versatile and can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric Suitable for use on paper and fabrics for a wide range of fine art and craft projects.
The pencil format provides control for fine detail.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications
- Once dry, can be embellished with wet or dry media
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Set contains 12 Inktense pencils in a tin
- Colour Palette: Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Fuchsia, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Baked Earth, Bark and Ink Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.